Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 days?!?

AUGH. That's how I feel right now. It's a good AUGH and it's a bad AUGH. It's what I want to say over and over again as I pack and prepare for my next big adventure. I can't believe summer has flown by this fast and I am already saying goodbye to the people that mean the most to me.

Tonight is my "going away" party and I am very excited and yet very sad. This might be the last time I see my friends but then I think about the exchange it all becomes worth it. I am having it at my mom's house which is (what else?) great but depressing because I have lived and grown up in this house for almost eleven years! Many of my neighbors are coming and they have known me since I was seven! It's going to be alittle weird having all these people coming over and saying "good luck" and "good bye". It's going to be an awesome night and I can't wait to see all my friends.

So I finally got my Dell Inspiron Passion Purple laptop the other day and I love it!! I also got skype so I can talk to all my friends across the sea and with my family too. AUGH...and the packing is going great even though I have packed all my clothes and have nothing to wear for the next five days! ahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment