Monday, August 24, 2009

Officially Packed

So I packed everything today and the day seemed to fly by. I can’t believe that my adventure will truly start tomorrow. WOW. I can’t even explain to you the emotions that are running through my veins at this moment. It still seems so so surreal to me that I am going to be traveling to this unknown place and spending almost a year there. AUGH.

I have been reading everybody else’s blogs who have already left and I envy what they have already encountered being for not even a week! It’s insane and I can’t wait to meet my host family and get to the seaside. When I look back all that has happened this year with Rotary I see how everything has fit into place but as I think about it in the present nothing is adding up to be reality. If this doesn’t make any sense, sorry, but I just don’t know how to explain it any further.

I am so excited to see what God has in store for me this year.

Tomorrow at this time I will be on the plane to Zurich, Swis. AH!

ps. this weekend went too fast!! My goodbye  party was amazing and I am going to miss everyone! And my friend Hannah’s going away party was awesome too! I met so many cool people there and got to hang out with my RYE buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment