Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Month Complete

I can’t believe it’s been a full month since I have been here yet at the same time it feels so long but so short! I was thinking today how I haven’t grasped the whole Croatian culture yet and how if I did a short term exchange I wouldn’t have gotten as much out of it as I wanted to. And I think I am out of the funk that I have been in for awhile now and I am adjusting better.

School is soo boring. I don’t do anything so I have a lot of time to think about everything basically. So I have been writing notes to random people that I think of like my friend who is living in France right now and I even write notes to myself. It’s entertaining for about five minutes.

Two weekends ago I went to Pliticika Lakes with Rotary and is was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And it was a lot of fun too! All of us rotary kids were saying how it was like a fairytale or something and we were just waiting for the mermaids to pop up and sing to us.

I have recently lost a lot of weight being here from walking and eating a lot healthier so I really need some better looking clothes. Plus I am totally American here and I desperately want to look Euro.

I don’t know what else to say about this month…that it was crazy? naww..that is was interesting? YES. Best word to describe it.

1 comment: